About Newark Rehabilitation Center—Exceptional Interventional Pain Management
Serving the Greater Newark, NJ and New York, NY Areas
Newark Rehabilitation Center offers exceptional interventional pain management solutions for Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) and problems affecting the body; including the neck, back, shoulders, knees, and ankles. Doctor Jose Colon, MD is the Director and leading Medical Staff Physician. Under his oversight is a team of academically and clinically trained professionals, including sub-specialists.
- Authorized by the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board
- Perform independent medical examinations for insurance carriers
- Insurance companies rely on Dr. Colon’s expertise and medical opinions
Our goals are straightforward:
- Reduce your pain
- Improve or restore your functional abilities.
- Help you return to work, family and social life as soon as is reasonable.
- You—your pain, expectations and treatment goals.
- Precise diagnosis—Dr. Colon specializes in precision diagnostics. An accurate diagnosis is the first step to an effective and efficient treatment plan.
- Provide patient-friendly educational materials, including illustrative videos to help you learn about spinal anatomy, conditions and treatments.
- Interventional pain management. Instead of masking pain, “intervene” to stop and manage pain while you heal.
- Functional rehabilitation. Physical therapy helps you regain and build flexibility, strength and endurance.
- Be available to answer all your questions and address each concern.
Our practice is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and Italian